Monday, December 19, 2005

looky what happened!

This

Plus Zachary!
Equals ER trip and liquid stiches!
Zachary pulled the stocking down while I was changing Quentins diaper. The stocking holder landed on Zach's forehead. Poor baby. He is fine no concusion and not alot of blood because it was so deep. Now a days they do not like using stiches so they use this glue stuff. Actually that is what was used for my c-section as well. Well that is 2 trips to the emergency room this month, And I am sure there is many more to come with two and them being boys AAAARRRRGGG!!!!!
I promise I watch them. Like I said when the other one got burned I have been a mom for 8 years and these are my first trips to the ER for injuries. I think it is crazy.

7 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Blogger tony said...

well boys will be boys and you have 2x s the work with twins,but they are worth it.

 
At 3:06 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

poor baby.....BOYS!!!!!

 
At 5:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

awww poor baby. Yes BOYS glad he's okay

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

it was in the stars for you to have to go to the ER this month

but twice is simply double the trouble with twins
hope his noggin is feeling better, poor baby. lets just pray you/they got it all done with and it will be at least another 8 years

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Ohh poor baby. It looks pretty bad for such a little guy! I guess the saying is true, when it rains it pours!

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger trisha said...

oh my poor baby boy.....i am on vacation now, so hopefully i'll be over to visit soon! love you guys! auntie titi

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Oh poor baby! I am glad he is ok!

Huge prayers!

xoxo

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home