Friday, December 09, 2005

Thanks!


Well this is an update on the bully situation. I emailed my daughters teacher and she went to the little boys teacher and while I was watching oprah and shedding a tears with her and Faith Hill my phone rang and it was his teacher. She just wanted me to know that Something is being done.He has lost all playground privlages until after winter break and his mother has agreed to getting help because he is out of control all the way around. he punched another little girl yesterday and made her bleed. She also told me to let Emmy know that some forms of telling on kids are o.k. Just to be careful because he is vendictive and will seek revenge on any kid who gets him in trouble.
I thought to myself wow! holy cow he does need a little help! I hope whatever they do helps him.
Thank you all for your advice and support. she has agreed to go to playground monday morning .:)

5 Comments:

At 5:08 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

happy to hear things are in the works for cleaning up the playground

that boy just needs some good, tough love....
your daughter deserves an apology I say or is that out of the question with him?

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes it is okay and I don't consider that tattleing. I'm sure its hard for a kid to get that part of it. I try to explain that if its going to hurt someone or is hurting someone then its okay to tell. But if someone drops a crayon on the floor then its just tattling. lol. Glad something is being done. She's too pretty to be bullied.

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger trisha said...

thats right mimi, you come and tell mommy and aunt titi if he is still bothering you! we WILL take care of IT!...... Love You, Auntie TiTi! :)

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Sounds like the boy needs a little shock therapy. LOL. Poor sweet girl! I hate to read something like that with having an 8 year old daughter. One can never stand up for their child enough I say.

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Oh, I am so glad things are better for your sweet daughter!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home