Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Please Join me on Sunday!



For those of you who I am sending this to for the first time let me explain.Every second sunday of December is national rememberance day. And every year there is a candle lighting service for those of us who have lost children,grandchildren or siblings, We light a candle at 7pm our time and you light one at 7pm your time and this happens all over the world and it is supposed to creat a wave of light for one hour.

I lost a son whose name was Evan three and a half years ago he was 5 years old and every year I go to the service and the family who can not make it lights a candle on thier porch anyways.
The 11th of this month is the day, and I am asking you to please join me sunday in lighting a candle if it is not for Evan then for sombody you have lost. I know that a couple of you who are reading this have lost children and siblings and grandchildren. I am sorry for your lose and I feel your pain. If you want to try and find a service in your area go to the website http://www.compassionatefriends.org/ and enter your state and all the cities in that state that are doing it will be listed. I hope you are able to either light the candle from home or able to join a service somewhere.
Thank you for reading and joining me happy holidays and God bless all of you for loving us and supporting us.



4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger LISA said...

Awwwww our baby!!!!!! I sure miss him!!!

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

I'll be lighting a candle for your son this sunday 7pm CST
what a beautiful way to remember your child

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'll be lighting a candle on Sunday. BTW i love the video. Blue collar is a big favorite around here!

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

Heather, I am so sorry for your loss. I will always light a candle for your son Evan. Even though I never got to meet your son, he will always have a place in my heart, Love Jason.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home