Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Which Muppet are You!?!

I was over reading Ultrabright and she took a quiz on which muppet you are so I took it. I am not sure I am proud of the results. But I laughed hope you enjoy.


piggy jpeg
You are Miss Piggy.
You are talented and the center of attention. At
least you'd like to think you are. You're
really just a pig.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Moi", "Moi" and
"Moi!"
LAST BOOK READ:
"Women Who Run With Frogs And The Frogs Who
Better Wise Up Quick"

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"To Have and Have More"

DRESS SIZE:
If it's expensive, it fits.

BEST FEATURES:
Eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, cheeks, hair,
ears, neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, hands,
fingers, legs, knees, ankles, feet, toes and so
on and so forth.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Singing, Dancing, Directing, Producing, Writing,
Starring, and Being Famous.


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

thats funny (a little harsh calling you just a pig ) I always loved ms.piggy...had a ms.piggy lunchbox in the first grade

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home