Saturday, November 12, 2005

Oak Glenn :)



As you can see the weather was great today so we went ot Oak Glen Apple orchards today. I was in need for an update on my wall of pics of the girls so I had a little fun the one I chose I did not post post here are some anyways. Hope you enjoy. Oh in the pic of the boys I do not know that person with her hands in her month it was an accident that she was in that shot. :( The boys are so hard to get good pics of they are active and never do the same thing. Oh and Zach is walking kind of. He can go like 5 or 6 steps at a time you know from point a to point b. YEAH!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!


4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger trisha said...

how cute,I did not know you guys were going there today! Love the boys' outfits, what Auntie got them those?

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger LISA said...

Zach you need a haircut!!! Uncle Chuck would think you were a hippy!

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

The sunset pics are amazing. I love those kinda pictures. It must be the Oak Glen time of year. We were there a few weeks ago. I saw you on Deb's world and thought i would hop over and check it out.

 
At 3:46 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Cute pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home