Monday, November 07, 2005

Isn't this picture neat?!?!


So, I am learning to use my new camera. This here is a picture of C. one of the little girls I babysit. I think it turned out really neat so I thought I would share it with you. Hope everybody is doing well. I know I am. I will be super busy this week I have the girls three times this week so I will be a little occupied. Hope all goes well for everybody. My next goal is to buy the soft ware for my computer where you can make pics half black and white and half color. my friend has it and I am jealous.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Great picture!!!

What is the name of that software? I am interested in doing pictures like that also & I am getting a new camera for Xmas.

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

love the little freckles and the big brown eyes...how prescious!

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Marylandmommy that is not software but my camera I want software that will do more stuff to it though and when I find out the info I will let you know she is going to email me the info. I just got a 5 megapixal full camera instead of point shoot and it has some neat settings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home