Sunday, October 23, 2005

Today is a big day!

First things first! Today is my Anniversary with Steven. Holy cow where did that time go!!!!!!!!!! And my, how it was a wonderful year and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him. He is wonderful and I could not ask for more.
Honey if you read this I love you and thank you for a wonderful day.

Second, today is Trisha's Birthday. I want her to know how much we love her. She means so much to me and us. Thank you for putting up with my brother and our crazy family. You have made such a huge impact in my life Trisha. I Hope you have a wonderful day. And thank you again for being you. Now we will celebrate on Sat. YEAH!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I heard From Emmalee she loved the plane ride and will be calling her on Wednesday to check in on her. Wow do I miss her. Thank all of you who have kept her in your prayers you are all so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:15 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

happy anniversary! :) glad you heard from emmy and everything's going well.

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary to you...love the pic of you guys...which monkey are you?? lol

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger tony said...

I'm happy for you two, youtwo are in my prayers, it is not esay rasing a family in these days,can't wait to finaly meet you heather. steve has told me so much about you(all good)lol

 
At 5:26 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger trisha said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary to you both! and thanks for my cake pic..wish it were real! and yes Sat is the real party! Better get you some cider!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home