Monday, October 10, 2005

Knott's Halloween Haunt!

Well last night we all went to a local theme park that does there park up for halloween and there are mazes and there are hundreds of monsters roamimg around scaring you. Some of the rides are even haunted! We had a good time but I was so tird by the end of the night because it is from 7pm till 1am and My body is not used to that kind of stuff.
The guys went matching and it was not on purpose. So I hsd to capture that moment! Like my big brother says I am just one big camera happy crazy person.
Here is us girls waiting in line to get on ghost rider. I honestly do not remember it being that scary. Poor Becca I think we tramitized her!
Waiting in line to get on the log ride and it was not only haunted but the scariest ide and event there I think. We went through 6 or 7 mazes and they were really scary also in fact my brother and Steve even jump and yelled a few times.

And for this picture I just really liked it I think it was also the log ride. I wish He would smile in some of these pics. Actually he was just about to say something when the pic was snapped. We all Love Love Love Love and did I mention Love halloween. Just counting down the day to Trisha's party. I am down to two choice for costumes but you all will have to wait and see what it is till after the party and I post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home