Thursday, October 06, 2005

I am stumped this year!

Every Year Trisha my sister in law has a awsome halloween party. I thought I would share with you some of the costumes we have done over the past few years. We always dress up together but this year the guys have agreed to do it with us so I am stumped on what to be this year. Steve and I are HOPING to be santa and mrs. Clause but we will see if that does not work I do not know what we are going to do. Any way enjoy the pics if yiou could of only been a fly on the wall for picture # 1 we were bar maidens and I would love to share with you the fun I had But I am unable to recall most of that lovely evening I will tell you I ended up spend the majority of the night in the bath tub throwing up. Pic #2 we were Ursala and Malisifent andI learned my lesson and I have never and I mean never been that drunk again. Shame on me. amd pic # 3 we were the evil queen and old hag from Snow white and the Twins were already here so I was on the safe side because I wanted to be all there if the NICU called me with an emergency. I did not visit them that night after because I looked way to scary. ENJOY if you have any Ideas for us feel free to let me know!

we made the Ursala out of a bra an material clever huh?

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

be hillbillies

 
At 3:19 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

how creative!
hmmm...how about being
a princess and hubby is a frog??lol

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

those are some good costumes :) i personally have always wanted to do max and the monsters from the kids book "where the wild things are". that would definitely do four people.

btw, i am still around, reading and commenting. i just haven't had time to post....life is too hectic nearing the end of this pregnancy. but i still read all you guys :) i'll probably take it back up again after we move (we just got word today that we're moving to indianapolis after the baby's born). i will post a pic of the baby at the least until i get going again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home