Saturday, September 24, 2005

O.K i know back to the Real World!

Well the vacation is over but we did go to a few more placesbefore it was over. We took them to Holywood and the LA county fair. so let me share with you the last couple of days.


The pictures below were taken last night. Jason my brother-in-law wanted to go on a ride called the sling shot. So I agreed to go on it with him since steve was to much of a baby to go with his little brother. So this is how it works. they put you in this ball like thing and strap you in kind of like they would only in a death defying ride. Then they pull you back pretty far then shot you straight up in the air. I will admit it was fun but is scared the heck out of me. there is a microphone in the ride so the onlookers will here your reaction and as soon as they let us go I was sreaming fuck! opps such a potty mouth it was fun but not sure if I would do it again.


So then there was Hollywood. Crystal was disapoointed because it was not very glamorous but we warned her. But for those of you who are not familiar With my daughter Emmalee she is a huge fan of musicals and when we got there we found Natalie Woods hand prints and that is Maria from West Side Story and she was very excited there hands were almost the same size.This is the kid from MTV that has the stupod show andy melanokis or something like that. it was cool to see how thing worked behind the scenes he was just walking the streets filming.
After all that we headed over to the universal City walk and walked by Jose Cunsacko I am not sure how to spell that and the premere for Serenity was going on and there was a Ben & Jerry's there and I was able to get my favorite kind OATMEAL COOKIE CRUNCH MMMMMMMM!!!!

Well Jason and crystal are off on their way home so our thoughts and prayer are with them for a safe trip. I will admit I am ready for things to go back to a normal pace. And I have missed my bed. but I will also miss them alot. I have alot to do to get my house back in order so I will talk to you all later.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

YOU WENT ON THE SLING SHOT?!?! That's just NUTS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home