Thursday, September 22, 2005

Angel game, Seworld, & The Ocean!

Well as you all know we have been busy! Below are some Pics from Tues. and Wed. Today we are going a few more places. First the picture below is of Steve and I at the Angel game, they won and Jason and crystal had fun. It was her first major league game.



Then off to Seaworld! if you click on this picture it will get bigger. Take a good look at the poor babies. They have roseola and Zachary is the worse. The boys are starting to enjoy seaworld a lot more and of course Emmy has a blast sitting in all the soak zones and riding all the water rides she is so adventurous. The park was only open till 6pm last night and Crystal wanted to see the ocean since that is something she has never done also. so that is where we went.

First thing Sorry Jason when I made the collage your head was chopped off. We were so lucky not ony was it a beautiful day we got there at sunset. I realized while we were there that is was also the boys first trip to the ocean. they loved it. except zachary did not like the wet sand. Emmy looked cute as always and had a blast running around helping Jasona and Crystal find seashells. I love the beaches in San Diego. I think we are going to take them to Hollywood today but I am not sure I will post again later. hope all of you are doing great. I am sorry I have not had time to catch up with everybody but I will be doing all that when my house settles back down and have a little more time.

6 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger trisha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger trisha said...

fun...fun...fun...looks like you guys had a great time! was this all in one day this week? geez...

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger trisha said...

fun...fun...fun...looks like you guys had a great time! was this all in one day this week? geez...

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Great pics!!!! Hope those babies are better soon!!!!

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger Sadi said...

Cute family. I grew up in riverside too!! :)

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

How cute is that family!?! How sweet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home