Monday, September 19, 2005

Sorry but I have been so busy!!!!!

Well first thing first we have company for a couple of weeks so we have been super busy. Sorry I haven't posted. We went to a wedding this weekend and had fun. Here are some pics. This week we are going to sea world again and to an angel game and to Hollywood. You see our guests are from Idaho and haven't seen all this so there will be all kinds of stuff to post next week. Talk to you soon.

This is the wedding we went to I just thought this was a super cool photo> And this is Steve and I and I really liked this one also. my hair is starting to be tolorable YEAH!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Blogger Martha said...

VERY cool picture...

You and Steve are a great looking couple!

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger trisha said...

aawweee- such a cute couple! love the do too!

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Who's in the top pic?
Nice pictures, I love weddings : )

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Such great pictures!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home