Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Parting is such sweet ......

sorrow. I really like Ty for INXS' show. However he was not what the band needed. Ty was very soulful and not rock enough. I cried as he said his good-bye to all his friends and the band and so did he. He was sincerely heart broken. I hope he goes far in other things.
I can not believe I have turned into such a reality t.v. junky.


A quick little reminder for those of you who are faithful readers. I am still praying for Rebekah she is on such a roller coaster with her health she has anmonia and still is not home. Please help me remember her.

I will talk at all of you soon.

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

he didn't blamme it on being black he said he was mad that the people did not vote for him. he knew he was good enough and should not be in the bottom. unless i heardwrong

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Still praying for Rebekah & her family.....

 
At 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, guantanamera121212

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home