Monday, August 29, 2005

OUUUUUUCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it when you go to the dentist this is what you expect. So you all know I am terrified of the dentist. I start to shake from head to toe my stomach gets extremely ill and all I want to do is cry, cry, and did I mention cry. I sat in the lobby and every so often I would hear the sounds of the office, drills, suction,and sometimes it honestly sounded like a torture chamber.I knew I had to be brave for goodness sake I was in pain. Lucky me lucky me, when I went into the back room a chamber I did not find but a nice nice man.fewwwwwwww! what a relief.
They took x-rays to tell me mam you have a cavity in a broken tooth. No shit Sherlock, why do you think I am here. No I did not say that but yes I thought it. You see all 4 of my wisdom teeth are in and 1 of them broke. The doctor gave me antibiotics & really strong pain meds.Until yes you guessed it ORAL SURGERY BUMBUMBUM! In case you were wondering they do not put you out any more so I have to stay awake this next week while they literally yank 4 of my pearly whites out of my mouth. but hey the pain should be gone tomorrow. Thanx doc.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger LISA said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You freck me out!!!!!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Angie said...

I have to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth out too! My appointment is for September 23 and I am terrifyed of dentists! I was even shaking during hte consultation with the surgeon and he didn't even touch me! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home