Monday, August 22, 2005

Their First Tea Party! & Happy birthday!








Yesterday was my Brenna's 6th B-day. My friend(her mom) did a addorable tea party. just thought I would post so pics of the girls having fun. THey had a make-up station painted nails, hd tea, heartshaped snadwhiches, and cupcakes. The girls all had so much fun. Thanks Kira for the fun time.

These pictures are of Emmalee, Kaylee, and Brenna the B-day girl she is the one in the flower dress . OH BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNA!!!!!!!!! TODAY IS HER REAL BIRTHDAY. WE LOVE YOU!

6 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger bookwormaddict said...

Hey Heather!
Thanks for bloggin' me. I had fun!
I'll try to post pics from it pretty soon.
Love the tea party pics. I love the name Brianna. If I have a girl I want to name her Brianna Rose.
Hope you're having a great day so far!

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

what lovely young ladies for a tea party!
happy birthday
BIRTHDAY GIRL!

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

the pictures are so cute. it's nice to see that some families are still doing fun the old-fashioned way---and it's still fun! very cute idea.

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger trisha said...

how darling are our girls...thanks again for taking K- she loved it!

 
At 5:03 AM , Blogger NME said...

I LOVE TEA. Ever since I lived in London I have had a tea party addiction. I plan on making my kids take me out for high tea for all my mother's days. And that is an order. I'd like to throw a kiddie tea party some day - not sure it's going to be Noah's "cup of tea" though. I better have a little girl.

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Adorable!!!!! Great idea!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home