Friday, August 19, 2005

Found A GOOD dessert recipe


Apple Burrito's




Yummy! and EASY!

1can of apple pie filling

1package of tortilla's

And for the glaze:

1cup of powdered sugar

1teaspoon of vanilla

1tablespoon of butter

2teaspoons of water

make the glaze and keep hot.

put apple filling inside the tortilla and roll like a burrito

fry them in oil till golden brown, let them strain on a paper towel.

before serving drizzle glaze over the top.

I found tonight that the glaze is very sweet it is also good with powdered sugar and cinnimon over the top.

Hope you enjoy let me know if you liked it . Again this is from my 5 ingredients or less book. I LOVE THAT BOOK!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger TMK said...

I love new recipes! Thanks for posting this one. 5 ingredients or less is just up my alley. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all of your add-on's to your template. I am computer retarded, so this just amazes me to see all the extras. I need a computer savy class..oh well. Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home