Thursday, August 18, 2005



Well my chlildren are SICK!!!!!!!!! Quentin started running a fever.We went to the Dr. and she said the flu virus is going around( the wierd picpicture to the side is the flu virus) and they could give him no antibotics because it was not a bateria. Well guess what my 6 year old started running a low grade fever also yesterday by the time 4am came around her fever was 104 so you guessed it I was up all night with her. Zachary has been pulling his ear all night and Quentin has a follow up 2morrow so I will have Zach checked then.My house is a mess and I am beyond tired and the worst of it, my ex Emmy's dad informed me she has to come over anyway. So that means I will spend my weekend worrying about her.I wish she could just stay home, so I can keep an eye on her.
I absolutly hate when my kids are sick. I feel so bad for them. Well I am gonna try and get some sleep tonight before one of them wakes up. so good night all. Talk to you all soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i am not even aloud to call but i will this weekend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home