Tuesday, August 16, 2005

How Precious!

















I took this picture at a birthday party for a friends son on Sunday. These precious fingers belong to my oldest twin Zachary. This photo has nothing to do with anything I just love it. Sometimes I find myself admiring the little things on my children.

Maybe I do this because of what Evan went through maybe I I am just wierd. But i think his hands are so perfect and sweet.

I guess I should wait till they break something right.

After I gave birth to them Trisha my sister-n-law took so many pics of their little hands and feet for me and I cherish those pics. This is just to add to the collection.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

since I've started doing laundry for baby Avery, I've been stuck by how tiny everything is and how ridiculous it feels to have to pay so much attention while folding tiny things even smaller.
i feel like a hen

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger trisha said...

i love pics like this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home