Sunday, August 07, 2005



Last Night I threw my honey a suprise party for his 30th birthday, however, it was not a suprise. HE FOUND OUT! It is so hard to give a suprise party. His friends and both of our families came. We had fun. I was able to meet my step sister for the first time I would of posted a pic but I knew she would kill me. Steve's friends bought him some pretty fun gifts. one was this lovly blow up doll wearing the shirt that he is wearing in this pic. which I also want one to match. They also gave him one of those over the hill hats and canes with horns and mirrors. We all had a great night.

I have to share with you the funniest part of the night now! As you can see the doll was appropriate it had no holes so when the kids saw it they had no idea what it really was. And when my 4 year old niece saw it she thought it was a life size barbie. here is a pic. to show you.
Kids are so funny and innocent thank goodness.

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

nice blow up doll! :) i love her outfit...looks like you had fun.

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger trisha said...

i am so glad emmy got home and is able to enjoy the dressing of the 'new barbie doll'....hahahahaha

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Hilarious!!!! Happy Birthday to your hubby!!!

I LOVE the t-shirt!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home