Sunday, July 31, 2005

BLOGGING!!!!!


Before blogging to me was a way for my best friend, my sister in-law and I to have fun and keep our family in touch with what is going on with us. But now it is so much more. One day a comment was left on my blog by a man that had stumbled across it and of course that meant I need to look at his. Well on his blog he posted a whole bunch of other blogs that he looked at and that he enjoyed. As I started looking at those I found lots of other moms that have questions or need to vent about things or even just to do what I do and share our stories. I really enjoy going on these blogs and reading. Some of the ladies have even had prayer requests this week. It is nice to build your own little community of people that understand the mom things. You are also able to enjoy adult conversion or situations not all baby baby baby or kids kids. I just want to thank all you other bloggers who have not minded me reading and being nosey. Oh yeah I do not want to forget the couple of sights that belong to men. One of them is a dad to be and it is so awsome to read how excited he is. mlwitt we all know you are going to make a wonderful dad. thank you for all the leads on blogs. I have recently created a second blog and I have found it has helped me, my family and close friends through a hard time of the year. I don't know how to post links or I would put the link on here. It is under my profile though.

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

that's funny, my blogging started out that way too...but it turned out to be much more fun than i anticipated. and, it lets me vent if i need to! thanks for coming by my blog, and you're welcome anytime. :)

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Heather - it's not being nosey! Most bloggers I know love meeting new friends and getting comments for all the reasons you listed.

Nice to meet you :)

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

I love meeting new bloggers too! Heck, I have not been doing it that long either but I am totally addicted!!! I love to meet people from all over the world!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home