Sunday, July 31, 2005

Yeah our boy is on the move!! Wait maybe that should be OOOHHHHNOOOO! instead of yeah!


Well he figured it out Quentin the smallest of my twins is officially crawling. It is so exciting. When the boys were born they were 3 months early.Zachary (baby a) was farely healthy and Quentin (baby b) had many health complications we heard he might be delayed more then the 3 months and that there might be long term affects well he is so proving all those people wrong. We are truely blessed with these boys. Ti Ti is right though better get the baby gates or my house will be thrashed. I am so excited I would have posted the video however I could not figure out video hosting. I am still not quite that good at all of this. Well wish us luck in this new adventure in babies on the move. I said I couldn't wait and now I think I should retract that statement.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

when g. was little, i couldn't wait for her to crawl. now that we will shortly have a 2nd, i'm SO gonna enjoy that "i-can-sit-up-but-can't-move-around-stage". i was not experienced enough to recognize it the 1st time, but i plan to take full advantage the 2nd go round.

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger trisha said...

yeah! tehat video clip was great too! what a big boy you are!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home