Thursday, July 28, 2005

This Phrase says it all!

ANY MAN CAN BE A FATHER BUT IT TAKES SOMEBODY SPECIAL TO BE A DAD!

I look at this wonderful man that I am so deeply in love with and this phrase always pops into my mind. He love the kids all so much. When he looks at all 4 kids I honestly see nothing but unconditional love. This is only one of the reasons I am so excited to be spending the rest my life with him by my side. I really do not even know where to start. Well I will give it a try.
1.When he looks at me I see me in a way I never thought possible.
2.He is respectful.
3. He is an amazing father.
4. He has become my best friend.
5.He does not mind my crazyness.(and that alone takes a special man)
6.If the house is not clean when he gets home he understands that the kids have to come first.
7. He helps clean the house.(all the chores not just the easy ones)
8. He accepts my family and friends.
9. Old habbits they are o.k (and trust me there are so many of those)
10. Did I metion he loves me.
These are just a few reasons why I love him there is an endless # of them.For the first time in my life I am happy. Happy to wake up in the morning and start my day and happy to go to bed with the love of my life. Hey I am even happy to deal with the little bits of drama that pop up throughout our everyday life. Every relationship needs conflict it is how you work through it that makes your relationship stronger or weaker.
I thought I would share with you what was on my mind tonight hope I did bore to many or make to many of you sick with my mush I am just excited to be happy and content for the first time ever. Thank for reading and stopping by.

6 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

What an awesome post!!!

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Thank you maryandmommy so glad you stoped byI will stop by yours as well

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Awww how sweet... maybe he has a brother? :-)

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

you are my hero! 4 kids--wow! i think we are stopping after this one (this is the 2nd on the way). but i have lots of exposure--my best friend has 5 kids (the last two were surprise twins). it's nice to see that you are a happy family.....seems like it's unpopular these days to be stay-at-home and be happy. (i stay at home too) :)

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger trisha said...

well now i feel like a stranger-you have all these new bloggers leaving you comments. I need to do whatever you are doing!!!so glad you finakll are happy-you DEFINITELY DESERVE it after all you have been through in your life! Love ya!

 
At 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sitting here with tears running down my face, steve is all the things you mentioned and more and i too want to tell him how happy he has made your dad and i because he makes you so happy i hope you have the kind of relationship like your grandparents God rest thier souls.
love mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home