Friday, August 12, 2005

Tatoo's how fun!



Over on another blog I found a posting about how many tatoo's do you have so I thought I would answer this question today. His site is called Racin daddy.
The angel is for my oldest son who passed away three years ago. the pocket watch is set to the time he died 5:47 pm and my neck says Sunshine that is my nickname from my family the E is for my daughter and sons name, and finally my arm is my son,daughter and my zodiak signs soon I will be putting the twins on my arm and their first intials on my other shoulder and then I will be done for a while.Getting tatoo's I have found is very addicting. It is a pain that is easy to forget untill they start the new one and then you remember. hope fully i will see some of yours.

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Blogger bookwormaddict said...

Hey heather!
WOW.....your tatoos are neat! I'm not brave enough even though a couple of years ago I did go look at designs in a tatoo shop by my house. I've always had a hankering to get my toungue peirced:)

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger hazel said...

you're totally right, tattoos are addictive. I'm waiting until I'm done breastfeeding to add my new daughter's name, just to be on the safe side. I wish I could do an entire arm with designs, but that wouldn't fly well at work. yours are very pretty!

I haven't read much of your blog, so I don't know your son's circumstances or why he passed away, but just let me say how sad that is and how sorry I am that your family had to go through something so difficult.

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger NME said...

Love the tattoos - and great idea for a post. It's great that they all mean something to you - beautiful tribute to your son. I can't photograph mine because they are on my back. But I have two black tribal designs. I got the black sun to represent me and the black moon to represent my husband. I'm planning on getting something for Noah soon - most likely a star.

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Great tattoos!!! I don't have any but I really want one with my son's name.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home