Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tator Tot Hot Dish!

First things first 3 post today I must find a way to occupy my time like maybe CLEANING.

MMMMMMMM!!!!!!GOOD. Is what my family said. My very picky daughter loved it and wanted more. Hold on to your seat people who know her. well anyway I thought I would share the recipe with my fellow blogging moms who might need a quick but good dish.

You Flatten 1lb of uncooked ground beef in the bottom of a 9"square pan.

You then pour 1 can of undiluted cream of chicken soup over that.

You then grate shredded chedder sheese over that make that layer fairly thick.

And finally top the cheese with a layer of tator tots and onion rings and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.

hope you try and I hope you enjoy.

I have a great cook book called 5 ingredients or less I will start posting the ones I try and we like.

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

I'll have to try it. I love recipes that are short

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger trisha said...

am trying it tonite- will let you know...

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Hey, thanks for the recipe!!! I love to try new things!!!

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger LISA said...

Sounds yummy I'll try it. If we die you get the three kids K? ; )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home