Friday, August 19, 2005

My TBITS for Friday.

I was over on grody-jodys blog this morning and she challenged us to post so TBIT from the past. so here are my two. She did one food and one object. I am going to post two objects.


1.I know yo umust all remember Garbage Pail Kids. My brother and I used to collect them. I remember having boxes of them they were so funny and gross.


2. My foavorite books when I was young were Pen Pals. I would be so anxious for those boobks but I was very young when I read those. They were my first big reading addiction. I was in elementry. And my other favorite set of books were the Fear Street collection and anything by R.L. Stien. It was way before he did the whole goose bump thing I was in jr. high and i think I read them all.

3.Then of cours my countless hours spent in my room or in front of the t.v watching( you guessed it) New Kids on the Block., and the many more teen idols.

4. Do not forget Rainbow Brite , Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Ponys, and Cabbage patch kids. I had all of them. HEY WHO REMEMBERS Jem dolls I cracked my head open because of those dolls. I put them in a barbie case because I hated barbie and they weighed my bike down on one side and I fell on a brick wall and had to have stitches in my coconut.

Well grody that is all I can do now but if I had time I could fill this blog with memories. Some of these are from the eighties and some are from the early 90's. Wow! where does the time go.

O.K Trisha and Debbie I expect to see yours at some time during this day.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

tbit is trip back in time

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

omigosh i so loved the new kids on the block! and i had every single strawberry shortcake doll (thanks grandma!) oh oh oh oh...hangin tough....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home