Saturday, August 20, 2005

7 Things

I was tagged by Robyn for this so here I go. Let me tell you something though this took alot of time and it was not very easy.

7 things I plan to do before I die.
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Get married
3. Go to another Country.
4. Travel the U.S.A.
5. See my children happy and sucessful
6. Grow ald with my soul mate(Steve)
7. Have a beautiful backyard

7 things I can do
1. Sing
2. Scrapbook.
3. Blog(well sort of)
4. Clean the house
5. Yard work (even the lawn mower)
6. Be a good Mom to twins and other kids as well
7. Plan a great b-day party(themes of course)
I am not very talented as you can see.

7 things I cannnot do.
1. Drive a stick shift
2. Jog a mile
3. Paint a picture or draw for that matter
4. Say no to people ( and that sometime sauses problems for me but I am getting better)
5. Knitt ( I think that would be fun)
6. Wash my Van (O.k. that might be an I won't)
7. B.B.Q my sister in law can but I have no clue.

7 things that attract me to the oppisite sex
1. Make me laugh
2. mouth(lips inparticular)
3. They know how to Love unconditionally
4. Eyes
5. Good with kids
6. Not built like Arnold I think that is gross
7. knows how to have fun

7 things that I say most often.
wow this one is super easy.
1. Emmy will you bring me........
2.Zachary or Quentin NO DO NOT TOUCH!!!!
3. Hello (answering the phone which ring off the hook)
4. Emmy clean your room.
5 O.K LOOK, JUST GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES I REALLY NEED FIVE MINUTES OF TIMEOUT FOR MOMMY.
6. HELLO, We are not airconditioning Riverside shut the darn door.
7. I tell each member of my family I LOVE YOU as many time as I can without them telling me to stop and even then I say it at least 20 more times. they can never hear it enough.

7 celebrity crushes
1. Johnny Depp
2. Brad Pitt
3. Jaquin Phenoix
4. Vince Vaugn ( wow I love him)
5. Adam Sandler
6. Luke Wilson
7. Euwen Mcgregor(moulan rouge Please Excuss the spelling)
wow I could name alot more on that one but I will hold off

7 people I want to do this
1. Trisha
2.Heather D
3. Lisa
4. NME
5. Eternal Sunshine I have not heard from you in awhile
6.o.k I am just getting started on finding cool blogs and I have to leave some for my sister in law to tag so I cannot finish this one. maybe next time I will have more people. Hey Debbie I did not forget you trisha will tag you and Lisa you lagger you better do this.

4 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i love that someone else says the "mommy just needs 5 minutes of quiet PLEASE!" that is so true! and i am jealous that you actually scrapbook. onw day i need to take it up, but then i am afraid i will be obsessed. :)

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

Wow you got Spammed pretty good!


thanks for doing the list, I thought it was fun and really enjoyed your answers....you and I have alot in common. think that's prettty cool.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger trisha said...

wow- your friends are back I see...they need to go away- anyways will do my 7 thing when we get home from the park have a b day party we have too show our faces at... and will have princess ready for you at 4:30-church was great today, huh- e seemed to squirm a few times in his seat-that was great!

 
At 5:00 AM , Blogger NME said...

I just saw this. Been so busy last couple of days. I will do it later on this afternoon. I need time to think about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home