Friday, August 19, 2005

I found this link and thought it was cool! I know 3 post in one day again wow I am on a roll.

I was......
2 years old during the first airing of Hill Street Blues
4 years old at the time the first Cheers episode was televised
8 years old when L.A. Law was first aired on TV
8 years old at the time the series Married with Children began
11 years old when Seinfeld was first televised
13 years old in the month Home Improvement began
16 years old at the time the TV series Friends began
18 years old when Everybody Loves Raymond first aired
21 years old when Who Wants To Be A Millionaire began in the US
when these tv show started.

I was......
Star Trek: The Motion Picture: 1
ET: 3
The Terminator: 6
Top Gun: 7
Planes, Trains & Automobiles: 9
Steel Magnolias: 11
Home Alone: 12
Wayne's World: 13
Jurassic Park: 14
Forrest Gump: 15
Fargo: 17
Saving Private Ryan: 20
Toy Story 2: 21
when these movies came out.

There are many more to look at as well have fun.
Thank you mlwitt for directing me to tv age

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

you are totally younger than me, so i'm not doing it :) he he he

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home