Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Our trip to Seaworld! updated!


Well we went to Seaworld again this year thanks to the season passes we have. The boys loved looking at the fish and other animals. We went to the cirque de la mar show. WOW! was it fun! we also saw the Shamu's night show. The girls did some extreme games and played on the huge playground. well, needless to say we are all tierd and I am gonna take a nap with the boys later so will post more stuff later.

Sorry I forgot to mention something. Steve made me and the kids get on the sky ride. that is the one that goes over the water and it is really high up in the air. needless to say I cried all the way accross and back again. NEVER NEVER NEVER again. all I could think was if We fall we will then be fish food for ever and trust me I would feed alot of fish.













7 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

You've got TWins too!! How old are they?? How many children do you have? Thanks for visiting my blog!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger trisha said...

such cute pictures...glad you guys had fun at sea world again...my kids want to go sssssooooo bad. I guess that's what we'll save up for next, huh?

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger Misti said...

looks like a fun day. We had season passes a few years back and it was so worth it.
great pictures :)

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Martha said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Was this Sea World in San Diego? I use to live right by the Del Mar race track for about 6 years. Please stop by my blog again!

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Oh looks like a great day! I so want to take a trip out to Cali to take our daughter. I know she and us will love it! Great pics!

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger trisha said...

you did not like the sky ride? aaawwweee TOO BAD! looks like ya'll had fun anyways..Still a little tired are ya? aaawwweee TOO BAD! just kiddin ya- r u ready for k to come home or what?

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Adorable pics!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home