Sunday, August 28, 2005

Some last minute summer fun!


We have been having a major heat wave hear in Cali. so Steve and I decided the boys needed to cool off and have a little fun. Here are some of the pics I took you all know I have my camera at my hip always. We had a real laid back weekend. Sat. was Kaylee's b-day party and that was alot of fun and Trisha will post about that tomorrow. Then today we all went to church. My brother and Trisha are going to church with us now and it is awsome.


This collage thing is a feature from picasa2 and I love it except it cuts off some of the pics. but is a good way to display alot and only take up a little room. I am super busy tonight getting ready for the first day of school tomorrw so will post after I take Emmalee to school and the boys go down for a nap.

Remember Keep praying for Rebekah. We must not forget this little girl. She is fighting every day and we should fight with prayer for her .

3 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

that pool looks so very refreshing

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger trisha said...

i LOVE Q's face in the upper right corner- thats sssooo cute- is emmy home yet? is she excited??? J is sssooo excited about tomorrow..see you guys in the am...be there by 8-it totally sucks i have to go back to work on thurs. oh well, we'll have the next 3 days to hang out, i guess!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

the pics are so cute...you will LOVE that you were so faithful taking them when they are older.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home