Thursday, August 25, 2005

4 Days left of summer break!


Well Monday is the first day of first grade. Emmalee is a little nervous she has just come to realize that she has to stay all day and that she will be on the big playground I know she will be fine she is a social butterfly, but she does not know that.

Wednesday is Taylors first day of 6th grade. At her school junior high is from 6th to 8th. So , yes that means junior high. I think Steve and I are are more nervous then her.

School shopping is done for both girls. And I can not help but wonder what life will be like when the twins start school and Taylor is in high school and Emmy is junior high wow! now that will be expensive.

I think I am going to walk Emmy on her first day. You see we live 3 blocks from her school and then I will have to take pics of her and her friends that she has not seen all summer. The one good thing is her and Trisha's little man Jeremy will finally be on the same playground and be able to eat lunch at the same time. He is going into second grade.

I will let all of you know how all of this goes. We will talk again later. Hope everybody is having a good day.

5 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

good luck with that...kids and mom. it has to be hard to watch your babies go off to that first day and be so grown up.

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Martha said...

Wow.. that is some serious milestones. Yikes!! I am sure both will be brillant.

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger steve said...

thank you for your prayers for Rebekah. Please do post about her and try and get as many folks as you can to pray for her and leave comments for her family on her site. They so appreciate your prayers!

May God Bles you!

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Steve thankyou for the quick response will do that god bless you as well.

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Misti said...

The first day back is so nerve racking.
at least for me it was.
I hope the first day and whole year go smoothly for everyone :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home