Thursday, August 25, 2005

PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I found this blog called Rebekahs page. This precious little angel is sick very sick. She needs all the prayer she can get. I hope that even if you are not one to pray that her story will inspire you to pray anyways. Most of you know that I lost my 5 year son Evan old three years ago, so this story makes me litterally ache. Going through this especially with a child at home like this women has is so hard.I just wanted to do something to help and this is all I know that will be comforting. To Know that so many people are praying for you and your family has to help a little. Well that is enough I hope you all go and read about her and pray for her and her family. thank you for helping.
once you go to her story click on her photo's and then her time line to see what she is going through and please please please pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

At 6:28 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

I saw this blog a couple of weeks ago & haven't been able to stop thinking & praying for her. I can't even imagine going through this.....

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

what a beautiful little girl
i cant imagine the pain she and her family are going through.
thanks for sharing, they will definately be added to my prayers

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Definitely will be adding her to my prayers. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I know of Rebekah and have been praying for her. I can't imagine... :*(

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Joy said...

my friends and i have been offering our prayers in behalf of this little angel and her family. Your little Evan continues to touch hearts. Thank you for sharing.

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Martha said...

Praying for this little girl.. thanks for sharing!

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger steve said...

Thanks you guys

Rebekah and her family are dear to my heart. Continue to pray for her please

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i cannot bear the thought of children suffering. we will pray for her as well.

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Lucy Stern said...

First time to your blog. Sorry to hear about the loss of your son, Evan. It's never easy to lose a child. There are many of us praying for Rebehak.. I'm glad you are on the band wagon and letting others know about it. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home