Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First things first. The picture below discribes how I feel today. Yesterday I went to have 4 wisdom teeth pulled they decided to only do 2 thank goodness.The local they kept giving me in the cheek would not work. I had a total of 10 or 11 shots and I still felt most of the pain. Now today it feels like sombody punched me in the right side of the face. Now that I am done complaining I will tell you about my weekend.



Saturday evening we went to the Norco fair which is basically a rodeo and some rides and lots of farm animals. Norco is a town where every store has a horse troth for parking. We went with some friends and we had a wonderful time. After watching the rodeo Taylor wanted to ride a bull so we let her get on the mechanical one. she had a blast she started to slide off and the guy in control of the bull gave her one good buck and off she went. She wants to do it more often she said it was fun. I was tempted then I thought I would probably break something or just look like a plain idiot.


Last week I was listening to the local radio station and heard the signal to call and win something. so I call having no idea what I was trying for, I was caller 10 Holy Cow. They were 2 tickets to nascar and my hubby is a huge fan. so he took My big bro and they had a blast i just posted one pic af all th e cars racing so you could see.


Monday we did NOTHING yeah! we sat around the house and watched movies all day we watched A Lot Like Love, Hitch, and In Good Comapany. I liked them all. hope every body had a wonderful weekend. talk to you all soon.

5 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger Martha said...

OUCH.... your mouth must really hurt! Are you drooling? I use to live right near the Del Mar race track... Are you having good weather?

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

owwie! when i had my wisdom teeth taken out, i had anesthesia, thank God. hope you feel better!

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Wow, you won tickets without even really trying!
My hubby's uncle is in Norco, we visited once, and yeah, he had horses. Recently we went to the mainland and drove PAST Norco and could smell the manure through the closed windows!!

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

I feel your pain.....I just had two pulled also & one was severely infected!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i saw on debby's bog that you have to go back in for more work! arghhh! hope you can't feel it this time around. feel better :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home