Sunday, October 02, 2005

Well back to Monday!

This weekend went fast but fairly well. Friday I took Emmy to her daddy's and Taylor came over for the weekend. Sat. we went to have her pictures taken at sears which turned out wonderful. And today we went to church and stoped by Trisha's for Vanessa's little get together for her birthday. It was nice to relax today instead of running running running sometimes I feel like the energizer bunny.We started planning taylor's b-day party I thought that was fun. It is a hollwood theme. I will talk about that later if you have idea's I am always open I love to plan parties and I think I do a good job at it but I love idea. I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend now back to Monday.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Cool theme idea! I'm thinking a cake with HAPPY BIRTHDAY letters stood up like the famous HOLLYWOOD letters on the hill :)

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

thanks tee good idea I am already putting small little movie reels on the cake and that in the middle will be awsome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home