Monday, September 26, 2005

Last Home Game of the Season:(

We went to the last of the home games this year for the Angels. The first one was with Steves brother and his girlfriend and the last one was with my brother and and Trisha. Steve and Eric are die hard fans and I think they actually morned for the last game of the season. Yes I know there is a huge and I mean huge chance for the Angels to go to the play offs but those tickets are already up to over $100.00 per seat in the nose bleed section. If they go all the way I told Steve he could buy world series tickets. They eat sleep and breathe the Angels. I just really love the spot that is in the background of all these pictures. It is my favorite spot. I am going to hang all these pics in one frame on our wall in the house I think they all turned out great.
Trisha and Eric
Steve and myself
Jason and Cristal

CAN ANY OF YOU GUESS WHICH ONE IS MY BROTHER AND WHICH IS STEVE'S IT IS OBVIOUS I THINK!?!

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM , Blogger tony said...

is that steves little bro.He is getting big , bye the way I think I sill owe him a dollar ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home