Monday, September 26, 2005

Wish me luck!

For extra money arund the house I have taken up some child care for some friends of the family. I start tomorrow. I am a little nervous it is on Tues. and Thurs. and sometime Wednesday. I will now have 3 one year olds and a 2 1/2 year old. I know I can do it but the girls do not know me very well and I know how the first day at a new persons house can be. Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow. You all know I will be posting pics of all the kids together and maybe pics of my hair turning greyLOL!

Oh I almost forgot. I have big news! Emmalee learned how to tie her own shoes finally. Practice does make perfect.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

I need a sitter! Take mine too!

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger trisha said...

oh, you'll be fine, we'll stop by and check on ya...they'll be happy to see j and k anyhow...

good job emmy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home