Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well all is well on the home front!

Well here is a picture of our new additions. I must admit things went so well that it had to of been answered prayer. The kids all got along well and the whole seperation thing last 10 minutes tops. I had fun with them and I think they had fun also. I am looking forward to them coming back on Thursday. This is them watching Dora and being good. The oldest C. is so well mannered and passive. She sure made things easy on me. The boys even acted better then normal, maybe because A. was somebody different they are only used to seeing each other.

I will admit that nap time was my favorite time of the day how sweet is she.
After Emmy came home the grand total of kids was 5 and she was a big help she played with A. and C. and that made them even happier.

Well thank all of you who have prayed for me and kept me in your thoughts today. And thank you Steve, Trisha, Eric,Debbie, and Lynn for the calls and emails to check on me but all went well and I have no doubts at all about Thursday.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger trisha said...

i knew you could do it....and when i showed up you had a total of 7...thats a lot of kiddies!

good job Heather!

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

What a bunch of precious kiddo's. I've got that same couch!! It's cozy huh? That's weird we have the same couch.
Great job with those kids! I did the child care thing too and it was fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home