Friday, October 21, 2005

I am Gonna Miss Her :(


Well today at 2:30 pm Emmalee's dad is going to pick her up from our house and first they will head to Disneyland for the trick or treat fest and then they are heading over to the LAX airport and flying to ACA, Mexico.

I have never spent more then tree days away from her before. This time she will be gone for 10 days. I can not stop crying.

Do not get me wrong. I am excited for her she is going to spend this time with her Dad, step mom, both sisters, aunt,uncle, and grandma and grandpa. She has never been on a plane and she is a little nervous and so am I. He promised to call when they arrive there and back here and to let me talk to her on Wednesday. But for those of you who know our situation he probably will not hold his end of the deal up. I just really hope so.

Her Dad said we could send money with her if we want little trinkets from there and I think we will she will enjoy the shopping because she is such a girly girl! I also am going today to buy her a disposable camera. I hope she has fun the bad part is it is supposed to rain almost the whole time they are there.

I so want to tell you how proud I am of her. I told her teacher about this vacay and they put together a independent study program for her and if she completes the pack she will not even be marked absent. That made me happy but anyway back to the reason I am proud. She not only finished her normal homework packet for this week but she finished the 12 pages of math and 8 pages of english she only has to do five times each 5 sentences and 5 daily journals. she busted her butt so she wouldn't have that much homework for her trip what is left will easily be done on her flight there and back.

Well today Steve has a half day and we are picking her up from school at 11:30 and we told her she can lunch where ever she wants and of course she chose WIENERSNITZAL (sorry Aunt Lisa). Then we will come home spend some time together and then her dad will be here to pick her up.

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Oh I hope she has fine, and just think these 10 days are going to fly by!!!

Always in my prayers!! Keep us updated. :o)

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, that must be really tough to let her go like that. But just remember, it'll be harder on you then on her...she'll be having fun! Before you know it, she'll be home again.

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i don't think it will ever get easier to be away from your baby. but you're a really nice mom to let her go :) she'll be in thoughts and prayers for a safe and happy trip.

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger trisha said...

she will be fine- we will miss her too! i must go deal with eric, he is worried about fishing hooks and bait right now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home