Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!

Well Today is Oct 16th 2005 and today is the day my Dad turns 59! Holy cow Dad like the picture says how many IS that in dog years? We all hope he has a wonderful day. He probably will be working all day. You see he works all the time so later I will have to call him and arrange with him a time to go out to dinner with my family and my brothers family! The next picture will explain the work thing with my dad so please cont......


My dad has always umpired on the side for a job. When he retired from Knudsan/Santee Darey and he worked the for 25+ years I think. He continued to umpire softball and started taking on other sports he now does football track(i think),vollyball,soccer and softball. I even remember him trying basketball. It is something that he loves and it keeps him healthy and active. So that is why it is almost impossible to meet up with him but maybe if we offered sizzler he would stop and grap a nice dinner with us. so anyway have a good day Dad we all love you and will talk to you later.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! It's great he's staying so active, he sounds like a busy guy, grab em and drag him to dinner!

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Martha said...

Happy Birthday Heather's Dad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home