Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My boys and Zach's new accomplishment!

So I just realized that I have not posted about the twins since the bottle thing and even that was not pics of them it was their bottles in the trash so here it goes. This is a picture of Zachary wanting Quentin to get down after lunch today when Zachary is done I guess he feels we all should be done and on his schedule.He also kept tickling his toes and Quentin just thought that was the funniest thing as you can see. They will be 13 months on the 17th they are doing so good. O.K. HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTS THE NEXT PICTURE IS BIG NEWS I AM SUCH A PROUD MOMMY TODAY.
TAAADDAAAAAA!!!! LOOK WHAT HE IS NOW ABLE TO DO. If you stand him up and put something in his hands he can stand alone with no support he even will crawl over to something stand up then let go and just stay there. Quentin can do it also just not quite as steady and not quite as long. When he gets better I will take pictures of him to but for now this will have to do. They love Emmalee's room so if the door is not latched tight they sneek in there to play. so that is where they are.
And here is Little Brother Quentin knocking him over. If you look behind Zachary you can see Quentin squeezing in and Zach is starting to fall forward. I caught him in my lap thank good ness.

As excited as I am it is also very hard to watch them accomplish some of these things. My oldest never could and sometimes watching them will pull at my heart strings but I also am able to find joy in the moment I know that Evan is proud of these boys and it is partly because of him that I have been blessed with these 2 wonderful miricles. I feel like he helped pick them out for me. The first steps will be hard for me and from the looks of things I think it will be very soon for them. Do not get me wrong I thank the Lord daily that they are not in a wheelchairs like him and that they are healthy but I still miss him and wish that Evan would of been able to experiece this stuff. But he was happy regardless. I am looking forward to playing in the yard, running around and sports but I think for the rest of their lives I will always think after every accomplishment Thank You Little Man for everything and Thank You God for the Blessings.

5 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger CozyMama said...

awwh!! how sweet time 2!!! My son is 22 months and into EVERYTHING - he walked at 10 mos.

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger tony said...

hi heather i don't have(can't find)steves e-mail so this is the only way to write to him.hi steve i don't know if you remeber what today is? it has been 5 years since i left msi and went to victory outreach.thank you for beening there as friend and a brother.for those that don't know the story I'll post it tonight on my blogg.

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

Sorry about your oldest. I like that you think he picked the boys out for you : )
they really are so adorable

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Martha said...

GREAT pictures.. your boys are gorgeous! I know Evan and God hand picked these Angels for you.. enjoy every moment!

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

that was so touching to read. I feel your heartache/pride for the acomplishments of your two little guys. I cant believe Avery is holding her head up now and she's kinda thinking about turning over...it's gonna be a short amount of time before she's mobile and then I'm going to need a leash :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home