Friday, October 28, 2005

Rest peacefully Maggie May.


There is blog I have been visiting for the past couple of months and it belongs to a little girl by the name of Maggie. I have faithfully been praying for here and her family. They were told not to long ago that nothing else could be done for her. Today I went to her blog to see how things were and her last post was that last night she joined her Father in heavan. My heart is so heavy. I can't beleive that earlier I was compaining about my problems. Mine are nothing compared to this family and what they are going through. Maggie May enjoy our Father in Heaven and your new playground in the sky and if you run across a little boy whom I love so much give him a huge hug. And to her Family I am truely sorry for what you are going through.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger Marla Bean said...

I found you through Rebekah's blog. I think wemay be in the same boat - praying for a little girl we don't know, but who touched our hearts. What a priveldge it has been to be let into the lives of Maggie and Rebekah. I'm keeping my eyes, heart and mind open to whatever God is trying to teach me and tell me.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

My heart just aches for her family. I hadn't checked her site in a few days. Thanks for letting me know. I am going to go sign her guestbook.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home