Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well I think we might of decided! :O



Well this is our local Elks Lodge. They have offered us a great deal and everything will be in the same place. Now I need to come up with $400 to hold our date. The good thing about that is the money will be given back one week after the wedding, it is like a security deposit.So does anybody know of a local money tree.LOL! The chapel is huge and so is the reception hall the people are fantastic. Today I called lots of other places and this is the cheapest. I might be able to save on the catering and deco if I shop around and do alot of the stuff myself.
I am going to do my own centerpeices and make my favors. that will help a lot. I also would like to buy my fack flowers for the center peices this year when they all go on sale. My colors are going to be black and fall colors to bunch of that so the day after thanksgiving sales should be a killer for us.
The hall offers alot of deco for free that I plan on using and candle that are included. I need a D.J and a photographer which I might have found a good deal on. I have started saving some of the money I am making while I babysit and I almost have enough for one of the girls dresses. My goal is to save enough for all three of our dresses over and above our budget. Hey maybe I will have a yard sale soon and put that in my savings for our dresses. I am a geniuss! I think I can do it. :) So if any of you readers have good money saving ideas PLEASE let me know.
Wish me luck with my planning. We also will be planning my brothers wedding this year he is getting married in June we are going to be busy busy busy.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

yayyy, glad you found a place. Sounds like plans are going along great!

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger trisha said...

yeah! this is the year for weddings now, oh dear, too much too think about! i don't know if i hvwe enough room in our backyard...i'm trying to create a set up-and see if it will be able to work! elks lodge looks great!

oh yeah, I STARTED CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TODAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home