Thursday, November 24, 2005

Well I made it through the day!

And my kitchen is even clean. I can not believe it.
Well I cooked dinner for My dad and and my family here tonight. Not only was it the first Thanksgiving that we spent in our home as a family but the first thanksgiving in a long time that I was able to spend it with my dad. The boys really like him. I think it is because he makes them laugh. Quentin warmed up fast and was snuggling in no time. Yes they were watching sports what else. We had a nice day and night but yes I am glad it is over and I am super happy that I was able to clean my kitchen.
Who is going shopping? not me but my honey is he is waking up at 4am to be at best buy and that is the only store we are hitting. Hope you all are safe in your shopping. I also hope you enjoy the left overs.:)
Dad thanks again for deciding to spend the day with us today it meant alot to me. hope you enjoy the pie and the left overs.
In case you guys are wondering Quentin's arm is doing really good. I think he is about done with the bandage though.



I think this a great pic the first one we have of him with his grandsons. aahhhh! how sweet is that. :) :)

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

you are too funny! you mention your clean kitchen like twice in this post....I'm envious. mine is a wreck and I didnt have to cook though I threw together a pie.
glad your thanksgiving went well. and boys look so darling sitting up on his knees

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger trisha said...

well congrats on making it through. we had a really nice dinner too! and eric cleaned the klitchen afterwards! i love him! we are getting out our deco fro christmas now! you'll have to come by and see everything!

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Nope, no 4am shopping here. We made it out at about 9:45 pm to Target and still managed to get everything we wanted - and then some. And the store was pretty empty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home