Wednesday, November 16, 2005

AAARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you guys were wondering it is respitory season. which = HELL for me. Our twins were born three months early and as a result have asthma and allergies. The wind and is a huge problem and for some reason the months Oct - Apr are resp/ season. Guess what it is November and very windy so here are a few things I have to do for them 1. wipe wipe wipe wipe! Klenex anybody. 2. lysol lysol lysol wipes for furniture and dusting and spray for everything else and the rest are pictured below. come with me and I will explain.

3. Dimetapp.This is given every 8 hours to both babies to help with coughing and nose and my sanity.
4. Nasonex this is to dry the sinus and given once a day to both babies.
5. Thier breathing machine. .....
6. albutrol. given every 4 hours to both or as needed for breathing.
7. Plumicort. this is given 2 times a day to both babies. it is an inhaled steriod to help the lungs grow strong and to open up. never entering the blood stream :) When it is not the season it can be given as little as every other day once a day. but this time of year is hard.
The doctors say it will not be this bad next year because after the age of two they become stronger but we will always have allergies. Do not get me wrong i still love this time of the year I just feel for my babies, or anybody with allergies. I really hope the winds go away soon and the cool weather returns. today it is in the 90's and really windy. well I have typed this whole thing one handed and I need to rest and continue to play the ref. between the boys they are cranky and fighting. :0

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger trisha said...

oh yeah, here we go with the allergy problems this year....my poor babies! hope they feel better soon...

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger tony said...

i know how it goses. britt have had asthma since she was born.we have all the same things and she endsup in the hosp. 2 times a year.good luck with the weather that one of the resons we like it in portland

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger LISA said...

awwwww Poor little guys!!!!
(((((((HUGS))))))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home