Saturday, December 03, 2005

TOOO EARLY!

Ok this morning the boys decided waking up at a 6:30am instead of 7:30am was a good Idea. Should I be the one to break it to them that if mommy does not get all of her sleep mommy might be a little cranky or do one of you guys want to tell them :) . No I do not mind the early alarm clock but what I do mind is what happened a little before they woke up.......... Across the street from my house is a church and at 6:30 am their trash truck decided they needed to empty the damn dumpsters and it was so loud. It sounded like they were in front of my house not across the street. I mean really it is Saturday morning and some people would like to sleep in while the honey gets up with the kids but nooooooooooo! Most people have no consideration.
I hope you all have a good weekend. I need to go finish shopping for Steve today and I promised Taylor I would take her and her friend to the mall. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH! Those crowds should be fun huh? I will post again later this weekend or on Monday.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM , Blogger trisha said...

this happens ALL the time girl! You seriously, ... CANNOT WIN FOR LOSING!!! that's my philosphy, anyways!

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

oh, how weird! as i scrolled down reading this post and saw the dumpster pic. i was over come by the smell
seriosly, you need a picture of roses or somthing to help a readers nose out lol
you know church trash is the noisiest, sorry for your interuption in sleep, hope the mall went easy and u had fun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home