Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tis the season to be loving right?

I have found myself feeling extremely festive this christmas. Maybe it is the family I have this year and the excitement they have for santa. Maybe it is the boys. maybe it is the awsome honey that I have and maybe it is all of them mixed together. All I know I am loving this time of year. It has finally started to feel like winter well as winter as cali can get. Things are looking up for us and we are happy. It is all simple which is what I crave in life simplicity. Well the boys were playing this morning loving on each other and I could not ignore the picture moment so TIS THE SEASON TO BE LOVING RIGHT.!.?.


SUCH HAMS HUH?

THEY WERE BOTH SAYING AHHHHH! LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO WHEN THEY HUG.
ZACHARY WAS NOT DONE YET AND HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS AS YOIU CAN TELL!

7 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I love all the red and green text. It is so festive.

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger LISA said...

Awwwwwww but show them these pics ten years from now and it will gross them out!!! LOL

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

OMG!!!! They are so precious!!!!!

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger tony said...

they are soooooooo cute!!!! i keep telling donna i want a baby.she is 3 is plenty. but it is times like that i love to see.

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

what sweet adorable LOVEING little boys.
I had to laugh at myself when I first looked because I kept seeing a two headed baby coming out of the same red shirt....I am a dork

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger trisha said...

they are so cute- i have not seen them in a while- i miss them!

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

That is Cute! Everything but the jerseys. I had to through that one out there. Give them a BIG kiss from Crystal and Me. Love ya guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home