Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Poor Daughter!

I am PISSED OFF! Emmy has not been wanting to go to Morning play ground time for a little over a week now and this morning I sat down with her and I asked her WHY????
She told me it was because of G. A kid who has been bullying her since the first day of kindergarten last year, in fact last year he beat her up really bad.
Last year we had a good principle though. There were consequences for his actions but this year we have a WITCH for one. I let her miss morning playground this morning because it is not manditory to be there it is more for parents who work and drop their kids off early.
I was informed by another parent this morning who is very involved that the new principle does nothing at all in fact, I keep calling her the new principle because I have never seen her and I do not even know her name. Ether do most of the parents. So when I came home today I emailed Emmy's teacher and told her what Emmy told me. Which was: G is following her around again, calling her names and she know if she says something to him that he will beat her up or hurt her.
Ouch that broke my heart. I just want to go and take the kid by his ears and shake him. The other parent I was talking to this morning also told me that G. The bully also hurt her son this year by dragging him around the play ground by his shirt and leaving big welt marks all around his neck from his shirt. AAAAARRRRGGG!!!!!!
What are we supposed to do if the darn principle will not even do anything about him. He is always fighting other kids. 2 months ago he punched Emmy's friend in the face and gave her a bloody mouth and wow! He got detention. I am sorry I think You need to suspend his rotten little butt.!.
It is no fair that Emmy has to go to school every day afraid. I know that teasing and being picked on is part of child hood but this kid goes way to far.
When Emmy was in kindergarten last year they pounded it their heads that no bullies were allowed and now this year they do not care!
Come on people send the right message or at least stick to the original.

7 Comments:

At 2:02 PM , Blogger LISA said...

K Heather let's go kick his @$$! Ok that's not a good idea, let kick his mom's @$$!!!!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG he would be kicked out of our school system they have zero tolerance for that stuff. I think even threatening a kid will get them in deep crap. I hope you can get some thing done. That's just sad. Emmy is a cutie by the way.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I say if the principle wont handle it, go over her head. Start causing some problems at the district office!

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger tony said...

assault is assault it dose not matter how old or young they are,like michelle said i would start going over peoples heads. don't stand for it,if not just for emmy but also for the other ones that are too scared to say anything.

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger trisha said...

you really need to go down their and handle this situation. go into that office and tell them exactly what is going on and demand they do something about it or you will go above and beyond trying to handle it at school level.

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Pirate said...

I have dealt with these types when I was a kid myself. They need to be addressed. Your little girl may not be the right one to carry the message. I like your blog. I'
ll be back to read more.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

wow...is that the type of stuff that really goes on in kindergarden? that nasty G needs to get kicked out not just detention, how many children is enough for the school to learn that he's not just overly aggressive but he's violent
good luck

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home