Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Busy Monday!

Well I am so glad monday is over. Now on to Tuesday and LAUNDRY LAUNDRY LAUNDRY!

Let me tell you about my day. First Emmy was recieving an award at school and the getting ready process was crazy I had to get all of us ready before 8:30 I did but it was a task I tell you.

The good news was her daddy showed up and that made her so happy. He always says he will be there and then never shows. He doesn't agree with her being in public school he wants her in catholic school and I do not. But he came. Yeah! for her she lit up so bright it made me get a little choked up. I love to see her happy.

She received two awards for her grades all being advanced and +'s We are so proud of her acheivement.
Even Taylor's report card was all A's. We are blessed with our kids. Taylor is in Junior high now so it was just a report card so no pics. Then scroll down and I will finish my day!
After the awards I went and finished my shopping for the girls and Steve. Yeah I am done. Then after Emmy got out of school we went to my old high school to watch my dad ref. a soccar game. He is retired and refs and umps in his free time which happens to take up all of his time but hey he is active and healthy. He has fun. I could not resist the photo opp of him and that lovley yellow shirt. then after that I went home cooked dinner and ran a couple of more arrends. yeah!!! I am done.

NOW OFF TO THE LAUNDRY AND HOUSE WORK THAT GOT LEFT OUT YESTERDAY. aaarrrgghhhh!!!!! I AM SO BEHIND NOW. TALK TO YOU GUYS SOON!

4 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

glad her dad showed up. Sounds like grades are going well Yay!!!!

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

busy lady! wow, I'm worn out just reading this post lol

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger trisha said...

WOW_ He showed up, huh? Amazing I must say! Wish I could have seen it! Dad looks good in yellow, doesn't he???? HEHEHEHE!

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Awh! That's so great. Congrats on having terrific kids :)

Don't say "laundry" - That's a cuss word! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home