Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas party for Work!


Today was the Christmas party at Steve's work and it was very nice. music, dance floor, puppet show, a room full of games for big kids and little kids, crafts like deco your own cookie and make your own ornament, food and of course Santa.

Yes we thought we would try it with the boys. Quentin was leary but o.k. It was zachary that freaked out. He started crying as soon as he laid his little eyes on the jolly ol' fellow.

So we made it quick snaped a few pics and went about our day. After the party was over we went to try and finish our Christmas shopping and what do you know we only have 4 more people to buy for. Yeah! I just want to be done. I am not the typical woman who likes to shop and the crowds really make me want to not be shopping.

I hope you guys are almost ready for the holidays. Be safe and good luck. I wrapped some more tonight but most can not be done until next weekend when the girls are both not here so wish me luck on that task. I am dredding it. My sister in law might come over for a wrapping session since some of her gifts are hiding here. I think that will be fun just throw on some christmas tune and away we go like ol' times right TiTi!

Talk to you all soon. Have a good rest of the weekend. need to go to bed so I can make it to church tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 11:56 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

shopping is one thing but wrapping the presents is totally nerve racking ya know
I hate it
but good luck to you
you picture make me feel a bit better about not making avery pose with santa this year

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

not that your photo isnt sweet ...just I dont see avery behaving any better for a bearded stranger

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time. Nice picture too.

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Santa pictures are the best. You have a beautiful family. Good luck with the shopping and the wrapping! I am done and very proud of myself!! LOL

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger tony said...

love the family pic with S.C.
we did some this weeken too, but they we not that cute

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Cute picture!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home