Tuesday, December 20, 2005

How Cute!!!!!!!!!!!

The other night I was over on one of my new favorite blogs What is on my mind, and her daughter who is the same age has made her own little blog and it is so cute so Emmy wanted to do it too. So we have done it. I do not know how to do all that fancy stuff so if anybody wants to help her out I would appriciate it but for now here she is. Emmalee will be stopping by the other little girls blog and we are trying to convince a couple other fellow bloggers who have kids age to join them so if you stop by I must be a mom and say only nice comments. thanks!

4 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Blogger tony said...

krista heard that emmy had her own blog,so now krista started her own. it is called krista's jungle. so you can have emmy stop by. i think it is a great ideia for the kids.

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes it is a great idea for kids. It encourages them to write and express themselves their own way. It helps with their spelling and typing skills too. I bookmarked it and I think I will start Kaylie a blogroll lol

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh and I forgot, what does Emmy like, cause you know Kaylie likes Bratz considering her blog look lol. If you want, find me a wallpaper sized at least 800 x 800 of her favorite thing and I will help her make it look or work like Kaylie's blog by sending you the code to paste into her template. my email is dakotasblueeyes@gmail.com
Anne

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Oh that is too sweet. I tried to keep on up for abbi a while back and it was a lot of work since I was the one making the stuff up. As she gets older I'll introduce it again!

Great idea though. I love the thought of been able to "capture" the way they think and say while growing up! :o)

Good job mom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home