Thursday, May 10, 2007

oh yeah too much fun!

my lanta he is a little crazy! can we say no fear. and Ithink it looks really neat too! I am only posting a few pics cause there are 93 to choose from so here you go we have had so much fun the last couple days hanging out in the warm weather and basking in the sun love so cal how about you!


Cheese mommy!

Friends for life just like aunty lisa and Heather

I love taking pics of the water. it always look like ice. check out the splash comig out of the pool.,


See isn' t that really cool how the water looks on Zachs fore head. he loves the hose especially when i squirt it right on him.




WOW!!!! watch out here he comes!









5 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

You just make me want to catch the next flight out to hug all your children :) Love them all!

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger diana said...

you take fantastic pics! i just love the pic of the two girls hugging. but they are of course all great. ;)

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

We've finally had some beautifully warm weather! But so NOT warm enough to go swimming - although I did get a bit of a sun burn. I can't believe 102 in May. Its gonna be a heck of a summer for you guys!

 
At 3:47 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

These are great pictures. My water ones don't come out like that. I love how it looks frozen. The kids look like they had a super fun time!

 
At 4:27 AM , Blogger kel said...

Lookes like a wonderful start to summer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home